TERMS OF SERVICE
The terms of service governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Autokatta, as well as Autokatta brands,
products and services. By using or accessing the Autokatta, You agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time.
Additionally, You will find resources at the end of this document that help You understand how Autokatta works.
1. SHARING YOUR CONTENT & INFORMATION -
You own all of the content and information You post on Autokatta. In addition:
1. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content),
You specifically give us the following permission: You grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable,
royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content that You post on or in connection with Autokatta.
2. When You delete content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer.
However, You understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
3. When You use an application, the application may ask for Your permission to access Your content and information as well as content and
information that others have shared with You. We require applications to respect Your privacy, and Your agreement with that application
will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
4. When You use an application, the application may ask for Your permission to access Your content and information as well as content
and information that others have shared with You. We require applications to respect Your privacy, and Your agreement with that application
will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
5. We always appreciate Your feedback or other suggestions about Autokatta, but You understand that we may use Your feedback or
suggestions without any obligation to compensate You for them (just as You have no obligation to offer them).
2. USER CONTENT -
1. Our Website allows users to publish listings, new items, ratings, and reviews and to access social media tools where users may posts material accessible to others or transmit communications to others. Some of these tools may be operated by third parties, and your use of them is subject to both the terms of this Terms & Conditions and to the policies of their third-party providers.
2. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of any interactive areas of our Website. You acknowledge that any of the user- generated content posted or transmitted through our Website represents the views of the author, and not of Autokatta. You also acknowledge that your use of or reliance on such content is at your own risk.
3. When publishing anything to our site or using any social medial tools or interactive features, You agree that You will not post or transmit:
3.1. Any copyrighted material unless You own or control the copyright in and to such material.
3.2. Material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, libellous, tortuous, abusive, vulgar, hateful, racist, bigoted, sexist, harassing, threatening, inflammatory, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, invasive of a person's privacy or is otherwise objectionable or in violation of any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
3.3. Material that violates or infringes the rights of any other party, including, without limitation, rights of privacy, rights of publicity, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
3.4. Profanity in subject lines, messages, or signatures.
3.5. Any material containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other disruptive or harmful component.
3.6. Material that breaches another's privacy, i.e. containing phone numbers, addresses, or other personal information.
3.7. Spam, including, but not limited to junk mails, chain letters, unsolicited bulk email or duplicative messages, excessive cross-postings, and material that is unrelated to the forum in which it is posted.
3.8. Material that contains advertisements or commercial solicitations: or
3.9. Material discussing illegal activities or linking to Websites that deals with such activities.
4. You further agree that You will not attempt or do any of the following:
4.1. Interfere with or disrupt the Autokatta Website or our computer systems, servers, or networks.
4.2. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Website, to accounts that belongs to other users, or to computer systems or network connected to the Website.
4.3. Engage in any systematic extraction of data or data fields, including, without limitation, email addresses, by use of any automated mechanism, such web robots, crawlers, or spiders (except in strict conformance with the Robots Exclusion Protocol) or otherwise.
4.4. Collect information about others without their consent.
4.5. Interfere with the use of our Website by any other individual or party.
4.6. Impersonate any person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or post material under secondary user names or other aliases: or share any username and/ or password You have on our Website with any other persons.
4.7. Without limiting any of Autokatta’s other rights or remedies, a violation of any of the above may result in the removal of any content You have transmitted or posted, revocation of any accounts You have on Autokatta or on our affiliated Websites and services, and/or a ban from creating new accounts.
4.8. Although Autokatta cannot monitor all of the listings and content posted to our Website, We reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to delete, move, condense or edit any ads, ratings, reviews, content, or other posting that come to our attention that We consider unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons. We retain the right to deny access to anyone who We believe has violated these terms or any other terms of this Terms & Conditions. We will not, in the ordinary course of the business, review the content of private electronic messages that are not addressed to us. However, We may occasionally monitor such communications as We believe is appropriate to comply with applicable laws, respond to legal process or a law enforcement request, to enforce this Terms & Conditions, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of visitors to our Website, our advertisers, the public, us or our affiliates. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Autokatta takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted to our Website by You or by the third parties.
5. Auction is a platform which can be used to sell you vehicle to the highest bidder. Auction is an attempt to create a competition among various buyers for the same vehicle who compete against each other by increasing the price of the vehicle and the final highest bidder remains the winner. The seller has a sole discretion to decide about his approval decision based on that highest price received.
Autokatta is just a technology provider where buyers and sellers use this technology/ platform for selling and buying of vehicles through auction method.
By clicking on “interested” or by creating any auction you agree to the terms and conditions and the special clauses added by auctioneers while creating the auction.
PLATFORM FOR COMMUNICATION -
Autokatta or its affiliates is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any interaction between two Users of the Website or any other third party. Autokatta or its affiliates does not make any representation or Warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the items or services on the Website. Autokatta or its affiliates accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties. Autokatta or its affiliates does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any information on the Website. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that you choose to deal with on the Website and use your best judgment in that behalf. Autokatta or its affiliates is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the two parties. At no time shall any right, title or interest over the items vest with Autokatta or its affiliates nor shall Autokatta or its affiliates have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract. Autokatta or its affiliates is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of items which are out of stock, back ordered or otherwise unavailable. At no time shall any right, title or interest over the items vest with Autokatta or its affiliates nor shall Autokatta or its affiliates have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract. Autokatta or its affiliates is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays.
2. SAFETY -
We do our best to keep Autokatta safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need Your help to keep Autokatta safe, which includes the following commitments by You:
1. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Autokatta.
2. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Autokatta, using automated means
(such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Autokatta.
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
7. You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8. You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content
(including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
9. You will not use Autokatta to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
10. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Autokatta,
such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Autokatta functionality.
11. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
3. REGISTRATION & ACCOUNT SECURITY -
Autokatta users provide their real names, mobile number and information, and we need Your help to keep it that way.
Here are some commitments You make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of Your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information on Autokatta, or create an account for anyone other than Yourself without permission.
2. You will not create more than one personal account.
3. If we disable Your account, You will not create another one without our permission.
4. You will not use Autokatta if You are under 18.
5. You will keep Your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
6. You will not share Your password (or in the case of developers, Your secret key), let anyone else access Your account,
or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of Your account.
7. If You select a username or similar identifier for Your account , we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if
we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
4. PROTECTING OTHER PEOPLE'S RIGHTS -
We respect other people's rights, and expect You to do the same.
1. You will not post content or take any action on Autokatta that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content or information You post on Autokatta if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
3. If we remove Your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and You believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide You with an opportunity to appeal.
4. If You repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable Your account when appropriate.
5. You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage
Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
6. If You collect information from users, You will: obtain their consent, make it clear You (and not Autokatta) are the one collecting
7. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Autokatta.
5. MOBILE & OTHER DEVICES -
1. We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that Your carrier's normal rates and fees,
such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
2. In the event You change or deactivate Your mobile telephone number, You will update Your account information on
Autokatta within 48 hours to ensure that Your messages are not sent to the person who acquires Your old number.
3. You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application)
their devices with any information that is visible to them on Autokatta.
6. PAYMENTS -
If You make a payment on Autokatta, You agree to our Payments Terms unless it is stated that other terms apply.
Fees: Membership on the Website/ App is available on the payment of prescribed fee structure and meeting other conditions as described in the User Agreement. All fees are non-refundable. Autokatta or its affiliates may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website/ App. In such an event Autokatta or its affiliates reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be.
Non-payment: Autokatta or its affiliates reserves the right to issue a warning, temporarily /indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership of the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website in case of non-payment of fees by You to Autokatta or its affiliates, Autokatta or its affiliates also reserves the right to take legal action in case of non-payment of fees by You to Autokatta or its affiliates.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees (INR)
Taxes: You are responsible for paying all fees associated with the use of the Website and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes, charges, cesses etc. levied thereon.
Auction fees -
1. Auction Platform Fees–
For creating auction or participating in auction you have to pay platform fees. The fees structure is in two ways
(1) Rs 1000/- for 5 attempts of buying or selling in auction.
(2) Rs 5500/- for unlimited attempts of buying and selling in auction which is valid for 1 year.
2. Deposit –
In order to bid in the auction you have to make a refundable deposit. Minimum deposit is Rs. 10000/- which will give you a bidding limit of 10 lacs.
This is a maximum bidding limit available for bidding in various auctions in autokatta platform.You can increase the bidding limit anytime.
Current bidding limit is the balance limit available which is calculated based on live bids which you have given.
3. Desposit Refund policy –
The deposit is a refundable deposit.
Incase you do not wish to participate in auction or want to reduce your bidding limit you can request a refund of the deposit. The refund of the deposit paid by you can be requested only in multiples of Rs. 10000/-.
This is a refundable deposit. Refund of the deposit can be requested through mail email@example.com. Pl mention you mobile number, name and bank details for making a transfer. The refund will be initiated within 7 working days of the receipt of your mail.
If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of payment gateway name payments refund will be made to the same account.
7. ABOUT ADVERTISEMENTS & OTHER COMMERCIAL CONTENT SERVED OR ENHANCED BY AUTOKATTA -
Our goal is to deliver advertising and other commercial or sponsored content that is valuable to our users and advertisers.
In order to help us do that, You agree to the following:
1. You give us permission to use Your name, profile picture, content, Mobile number and information in connection with commercial,
sponsored, or related content (such as a brand You like) served or enhanced by us. This means, for example,
that You permit a business or other entity to pay us to display Your name and/or profile picture with Your content or information,
without any compensation to You. If You have selected a specific audience for Your content or information, we will respect Your choice when we use it.
2. We do not give Your content or information to advertisers without Your consent.
3. You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
8. SPECIAL PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO SOFTWARE -
1. If You download or use our software, such as a stand-alone software product, an app, or a browser plugin,
You agree that from time to time, the software may download and install upgrades, updates and additional
features from us in order to improve, enhance, and further develop the software.
2. You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us,
unless You are expressly permitted to do so under an open source license, or we give You express written permission.
9. TERMINATION -
If You violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us,
we can stop providing all or part of Autokatta to You. We will notify You by email or at the next time You attempt to access Your account.
10. DISPUTES -
1. If anyone brings a claim against us related to Your actions, content or information on Autokatta, You will indemnify and hold us harmless
from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on Autokatta and are not responsible for the
content or information users transmit or share on Autokatta. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene,
unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information You may encounter on Autokatta. We are not responsible for the conduct,
whether online or offline, of any user of Autokatta.
2. WE TRY TO KEEP AUTOKATTA UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING AUTOKATTA AS IS WITHOUT ANY
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,
AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT AUTOKATTA WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT AUTOKATTA WILL ALWAYS
FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. AUTOKATTA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION,
OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN,
ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
11. DEFINITIONS -
1. By "AUTOKATTA" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at
www.autokatta.com and apps and any other AUTOKATTA branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions,
widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform/ apps; (c) social plugins such as the Like button, the Share button and other
similar offerings; and (d) other media, brands, products, services, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing
or later developed. AUTOKATTA reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, that certain of our brands, products,
or services are governed by separate terms and not thisTerms of service.
2. By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services (such as content) that enable others, including application developers
and website operators, to retrieve data from AUTOKATTA or provide data to us. “Platform” also means the application and
its features we are providing which enables user to use the application.
3. By "information" we mean facts and other information about You, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with AUTOKATTA.
4. By "content" we mean anything You or other users post, provide or share using AUTOKATTA.
5. By "data" or "user data" or "user's data" we mean any data, including a user's content or information that You or
third parties can retrieve from AUTOKATTA or provide to AUTOKATTA through Platform.
6. By "post" we mean post on AUTOKATTA or otherwise make available by using AUTOKATTA.
7. By "use" we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
8. By "application" we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us.
If You no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until You delete the data.
12. OTHER -
1. This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding AUTOKATTA, and supersedes any prior agreements.
2. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
3. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
4. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
5. You will not transfer any of Your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
6. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger,
acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
7. Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
8. This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
9. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to You.
10. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing AUTOKATTA.
By using or accessing AUTOKATTA, You agree that we can collect and use such